Terms & Conditions
Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IDENTITY OF THE OWNER
Welcome on our website www.lune-lautre.be (hereinafter lune-lautre.be).
The website lune-lautre.be is owned and operated by:
- Our general conditions apply to every offer from us as a merchant to you as a consumer (every natural person who obtains or uses marketed products or services for non-professional objectives).
- We only deliver within the European Union. If a delivery address in another country is specified, we reserve the right to refuse this order.
- To place an order, you must be 18 years or older. If you are under 18, you should request your parents or legal guardian to place the order for you. In case we notice that an order is placed by a minor, we reserve the right to refuse this order.
- Placing an order on our website implies the express acknowledgement of our General Terms and Conditions that are available on the website.
- If you place an online order, a copy of these General Terms and Conditions will be provided in a format that you can print or save together with the order confirmation. You will receive this at the latest upon delivery. It is recommended to always keep this copy for future reference.
- If any additional Special Conditions are applicable in addition to the General Terms and Conditons, these Special Conditions will take priority. In case our General Terms and Conditions should be contrary to these Special Conditions, the customer can always apply the most advantageous clause in its favor.
OUR OFFER AND YOUR ORDER
- If an offer is subject to certain conditions or has a limited duration, this will be explicitly mentioned in our offer.
- What we offer to sell will always be described as completely and accurately as possible. In order to let you make a proper assesment, the description aims to be sufficiently detailed. If graphics are used, they are a true reflection of the goods and/or services. But to err is human and in case we made an obvious mistake, we are not obliged to deliver the order if this would prove impossible. Once we confirm your order by email and/or once we have received approval by the card issuer for payment transactions through our online payment platform for credit or debit cards, your order is complete and the contract between us is final. We accept Maestro, MasterCard and Visa. If your payment to us is refused by the issuer of your card, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment in the name of the registered cardholder will not be processed or accepted.
- In order to purchase a product, add the product to your shopping cart. Afterwards, fill in your contact information and optionally billing information. Then choose your delivery method to an address of your choice. In the last step an overview page is given, where you can accept our General Terms and Conditions and confirm your payment. Your payment is final once you accept this.
- Lune-lautre only sells to individuals. This means that orders cannot be placed and we are not able to sell you products if you buy products that are not intended for personal use, but for example for resale or if you are a business.
RIGHT TO RECALL
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for 14 days after delivery. Your order can be overruled without paying a fine and returned without giving any reason (the transport costs will need to be covered by yourself). Within 14 days after we received your order, the full purchase price will be refunded by us via the payment method you chose when ordering the product. If you paid with MasterCard of Visa, the amount will appear on the next monthly statement you receive from MasterCard or Visa.
- During the first 14 days after delivery, we expect you to take good care of your ordered product(s) and packaging. If you want to return the goods as described above, they can be unpacked or used only to the extent as necessary to assess whether you want to keep the goods or not. Returned goods may have been fitted, but must not be used. If you wish to send back the goods, this should be done together with the original packaging, accessories and in the original condition and taking into account our instructions below.
- Your package can be returned via registered mail or courrier or the goods can be returned to the lune-lautre flagship store, which is located on the following address: Hovestraat 2, 2650 Edegem, Belgium.
- Our prices will not change during the timeframe mentioned in our offer, except for price changes resulting from changes in tax rates.
- All taxes, VAT and services are included in our prices. You will never get any surprises.
- Shipping costs will be calculated seperately and the estimated cost will be informed prior to finalising your order.
- We can only accept payment via the payment module on our website. Cash on delivery or payment by bank transfer are not possible.
- In order to ensure the security of your personal data and online payment, transaction data is sent encrypted with SSL technology over the Internet. You don’t need any special software to pay with SSL. A secure SSL connection can be recognized by the “lock” symbol in the status bar of your browser.
We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have of such a product, taking into account the specifications of the product. We guarantee that our products meet all legal requirements.
- All products will be delivered to the address specified by you when placing your order. Delivery is only possible to an address within the European Union.
- If your delivery address is located outside of Belgium or the Netherlands, please contact us via email@example.com.
- We will inform you considering the delivery in your order confirmation. Your package will be delivered within 1 to 3 business days.
- Deliveries are made Monday through Friday, except during holidays.
- Shipment is done via PostNL. When shipping your package, you will receive an email the evening prior delivery containing tracking information.
- If you are not home on the moment of delivery, our courrier will deliver the package to the nearest collection point where your package can be picked up at your convenience within the stated timeframe.
- After the expiry of the above-mentioned timeframe, the package will be returned to lune-lautre.be. 30 days later, your order will be refunded after deduction of any additional shipping costs.
- If we are unable to deliver on time, we will always warn you before the scheduled delivery expires. If we don't, you can cancel your order at no cost. In that case we will refund your order within 30 days after the cancellation.
- Any information relating to exchange and return of deliveries can be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Shipments are always at our risk. However, if you return goods within 14 days of purchase, you are responsible for the transport and associated costs.
- If during transport goods are damaged, do not match the items mentioned on the delivery or do not match the items you ordered, you must report this as soon as possible and certainly within 3 days after delivery. Non conforming articles must be returned to us within 14 calendar days after receipt. Complaints must be submitted in writing to email@example.com or via your customer account page.
We cannot be held liable for any consequential damage as a result of late delivery or non-delivery by the carrier designated by us. Our liability in such cases is limited to the value of the items not received by the customer.
ACTS OF GOD
- In case of force majeure we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we can suspend our obligations for the duration of the force majeure or terminate the agreement definitively.
- Force majeure is any circumstance beyond our control which prevents the full or partial fulfillment of our obligations. Including but not limited to fire, strikes, business interruptions, power failures, stock failures, failures in (telecommunication) networks or connections or used communication systems and/or are not or not timely available through our website, not or not timely delivered by suppliers or other third parties, ...
- Our website, photos, texts, logos, names and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights that either belong to us or to our suppliers or other entitled parties.
- It is prohibited to use or make changes in the intellectual property rights as described in this article. For example, drawings and photographs, texts, logos, color combinations, etc... may not be copied or reproduced without our prior express written consent.
Our privacy statement provides information about how lune-lautre will use your information. Acceptance of these terms and conditions implies acceptance of the privacy statement.
COMPLAINTS AND COMPETENT COURTS
- Of course we always hope that all our customers are 100% satisfied. If you have a complaint about our service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do everything we can to deal with your complaint within seven days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers, wherever they live, are governed by Belgian law and any disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the district of Antwerp.
In case of application, for reasons of international law or any other law, with regard to the interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions, we will refer to the Belgian law on market practices and consumer protection.